Saturday, June 6, 2009

first saturday of summer

Macie thinks her bows are hats!  I was hoping she would start liking them...we have one in pretty much every color.  She's starting to have to wear something in her hair to keep her bangs out of her face.
A couple in our Sunday School class were having a garage sale today and were selling lots of baby stuff.  I'd been looking at small pools for Macie to play in at our house.  This is a turtle sandbox that we are using as a pool.  Macie's not into dirt just yet!  Here she's helping scrub!!!
I really need to buy some swim diapers for the summer...I just haven't had time!  She doesn't care though...she's having fun!  She's still in her pj top...its summer...we do what we want around here!!!
One man's trash is another's treasure!
Daddy don't spray me!!!


I'm excited to see what else this summer has in store!  Fun times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment