Thursday, July 2, 2009

update on mom

The test results came back for my mom, and the tumor was malignant. This is not the news we wanted to hear, but she is going to be strong and fight it with treatment. Next week she will start two types of chemo...one is given by iv and the other is just a pill she can take. She will also be doing radiation along with the chemo. She qualified for a study drug that the doctors think will be a good match for her. So far, she has been in very good spirits and is feeling much better than before the surgery. Keep her in your prayers for the next six weeks...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Christie! Marty and I just got back from Asia and Natalie filled me in on what's been going on with your mom. She's really been on my heart and we will definitely continue to pray for you all! Please let me know if there are specific things we can pray for! You can email me anytime at andielscott@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete